Our team is growing, join us!
There are no open positions at the moment, please check back again later.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to drive our user interface initiatives across all different mediums (including mobile and web) as well as improve our overall user experience. We are looking for driven, well organized individuals that are natural cross-functioning team players used to work with diverse teams and that can adapt easily. An individual that is not afraid to think outside the box and question the status quo, but who also understands the value of teamwork and can bring best practices to the table.
Candidates should have the following qualities:
● B.S. or equivalent degree in Design, UI/UX Design, or similar disciplines with relevant experience doing User Interface and Experience Design.
● 3+ years experience in UI Design in web applications and/or mobile apps.
● Experience with lean development methodologies, quick iterative processes and experimentation.
● Strong domain in customer focused user experience design
● Skilled in wireframing tools including Figma, Sketch, Invision, or Adobe XD
● The ability to collaborate within multidisciplinary teams.
● Experience working remotely, using collaboration tools
● Designer who codes
○ Front-end coding experience (CSS, Angular or frameworks such as Gatsby or Webflow)
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
● Develop well-designed features and applications within project schedule to team standards.
● Iterate around the design and style guidelines, symbols and assets that will be used across the different mediums.
● Work with the Product Management team to keep continuously learning from our customers preferences, generating and conducting experiments and A/B testing for improved optimization.
● Participate in regular design sprints and reviews with the technology development team.
● Write documentation and tutorials as needed for best practices and guidelines.
● Conduct user research to find out what works and what doesn't and improve user experience.
About at HUM:
at HUM is driving innovation around the customer experience for Real Estate. We build innovative software solutions for Owners, Operators, Developers and Real Estate Professionals, building predictive engines and adaptive solutions. By putting the person that will live in a residential property -the owner or resident- and their needs and preferences at the heart of the interaction we improve communication, sales performance and relations between the owners, developers, and operators, for faster sales and conversions, and happier communities.